Real estate videos allow you to create a personal bond, without actually being in front of the prospect in person. They can see your facial expressions. They get to hear your tone of voice.
In this episode of the Real Estate Marketing Show we talk about video marketing. Our special guest Shane Pendley shares with us how to promote your personal brand through the use of video.
We aren’t talking about ego videos. We’re talking about educational videos. Videos with purpose.
After all, how can you expect a client to hire an agent to market their home, when that same agent can’t even market themselves properly?
Shane’s Top 5 Real Estate Videos You Should Have
- Seller video
- Marketing plan video
- Buyer video
- Pricing video
- Specialty video (luxury, REO, vacation property, property management, etc)
Shane’s Top 5 Real Estate Videos Tips
- Sound quality is the most important
- Proper lighting
- Keep it professional
- Know the purpose of the video
- Show the video to someone else before you send it out
Storing Your Real Estate Videos
Shane prefers the use of media pages. That way you simply need to send a link to that page where all of your video, social media, IDX, and business affiliates reside. The media page is otherwise fluff free.
How Long Should Your Real Estate Videos Be?
- Keep your social media videos 45-seconds to 90-seconds
- Educational videos 2.5-minutes to 3.5-minutes
- When you send videos to clients, Shane recommends that you give them the video’s exact time. The customer is more likely to watch the entire video if they know what to expect ahead of time.
Other Tips About Real Estate Videos
- There is a time and place for fun, quick, and silly videos. But your sellers are looking to hire a professional. Your main videos should be professional.
- It’s not about the amount of views, it’s about the quality of views.
Getting In Touch With Shane Pendley
Also Mentioned In This Episode
- Tom Hopkins
- Mark Victor Hansen
- Tony Robbins
- Mike’s Media Page
- Max Pigman
- Vince Arcuri